Jessie Perry is yankee transplant living deep in the heart of Texas (clap, clap, clap, clap). She has her BFA from Massachusetts College of Art and Design, and works with a variety of mediums to produce fun, frilly illustrations and designs. She likes drawing interesting people from history, both real and fictional, and occasionally from her favorite movies and tv shows.
She enjoys reading non-fiction, playing video games, listening to podcasts, visiting small museums, and loves discovering a good historical plaque.
The Old State House Museum | Bostonian Society Boston, Massachusetts
- Witness to a Massacre Program Illustrations Fall, 2010
- A series of full-body portraits of the witnesses and key figures of the Boston Massacre and subsequent trial.
- Revolutionary Character Portraits 2011 - 2012, 2013
- 70+ individual, original portraits of 18th century historic figures in the city of Boston.
- Boston Massacre Light and Sound Show Screen Summer, 2015
- screen painting depicting the events of the Boston Massacre.
Pancakes and Booze | The Quixotic World Dallas, TX October, 2014
ArtsGoggle | Fort Worth, TX October 2017
Women Who Draw: An open directory of female* professional illustrators, artists and cartoonists.